Agricultural Education & Communications
Welcome to Texas Tech University's Department of Agricultural Education and Communications!
In addition to receiving a quality education, departmental students are part of a family-like atmosphere and attend many classes together at the university. Faculty members in the department use a student-centered approach to show students how to successfully function in today's fast-paced, technologically advanced job market. Professors and instructors in the department know their students and are available to help students with class projects, advising and job applications. Support like this helps make the transition to campus life at Texas Tech an easy one.
In the Spotlight
- Read the Agriculturist online
- Ag crisis communications takes center stage in Erica Irlbeck's new book
- AEC alum Tom Sellers receives IBAT Excellence in Leadership Award
- Research Round-Up: Davis College announces grant awards for Sept.
- Davis College graduate research poster contest winners announced
- AEC faculty, students shine at Western Region AAAE Conference in Logan, Utah