Agricultural Education & Communications
Play the video below to learn more about the Agricultural Education and Communications Department.
Welcome to Texas Tech University's Department of Agricultural Education and Communications. The department works closely with the College of Education and College of Media & Communications to offer a valuable degree program.
In addition to receiving a quality education, departmental students are part of a family-like atmosphere and attend many classes together at the university. Faculty members in the department use a student-centered approach to show students how to successfully function in today's fast-paced, technologically advanced job market. Teachers in the department know their students and are available to help students with class projects, advising and job applications. Support like this helps make the transition to campus life at Texas Tech an easy one.
In the Spotlight
- Department faculty recognized for years of service to Texas Tech
- Students and faculty receive awards at CASNR banquet
- Boren-Alpizar receives USH Professing Excellence Award
- Dylan Davidson named "Matador of the Month"
- Meyers promoted to full professor
- AEC Department alumna receives CASNR Outstanding Young Alumni Award
- Read More News