We are glad that you are considering doing your graduate studies in chemical engineering at Texas Tech University. For a full view of our faculty activities, click here to go to our website research link. Before continuing the application process, please examine the Graduate Student Profile to compare your profile to those of our currently enrolled graduate students.
Our reviewing process for Fall admissions normally begins in February and because of our nationally recognized programs, there are many applicants for a limited number of opportunities. To be sure to be reviewed for Fall admissions, it is highly recommended that your completed material (official transcripts, standard test scores) be in by the end of January. Only a limited number of positions are available in the Spring and that reviewing process is done in October.
Graduate Program Application Process
Texas Tech's School Code for the TOEFL and the GRE tests is 6827.
How to Apply:
- Apply as a new, first-time applicant online here. If you have applied to Texas Tech Graduate School before, please complete the Graduate Application Change Form , and send that form to email@example.com.
- Pay your application fee: $60 initial application fee or $50 for each subsequent application (including changes of entry date, add/change program requests, or readmission requests). Application fees for new, first-time applications may be paid at the time of application submission or by credit card on our website.
- Visit the Graduate Programs Directory to see the application requirements for the chemical engineering program. Note that in addition to the requirements of Texas Tech University Graduate School, the application for chemical engineering doctoral program has the following requirements: GRE score, three letters of reference, resume/CV and personal statement.
- Upload all application documents through the Applicant File Upload Portal. All documents must be in PDF form. DO NOT submit your documents via regular airmail or express mail delivery, as this will significantly delay the processing of your application.
- Check your status online via your Raiderlink portal Application tab.
Once you complete the initial application,you will receive an email with a link to Recruiter,to ask you to log into recruiter to complete the application process.
Best wishes. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information you can e-mail the Graduate Advisor in the Department of Chemical Engineering, Dr. Rajesh Khare at firstname.lastname@example.org.