We are glad that you are considering doing your graduate studies in chemical engineering at Texas Tech University. For a full view of our faculty activities, click here to go to our website research link. Before continuing the application process, please examine the Graduate Student Profile to compare your profile to those of our currently enrolled graduate students.
Our reviewing process for Fall admissions normally begins in February and because of our nationally recognized programs, there are many
applicants for a limited number of opportunities. To be sure to be reviewed for Fall admissions, it is highly recommended that your
completed material (official transcripts, standard test scores) be in by the end of January. Only a limited number of positions are
available in the Spring and that reviewing process is done in October.
Graduate Program Application Process
Texas Tech's School Code for the TOEFL and the GRE tests is 6827.
Applying to Fall 2016 or Later Terms?
Beginning in late fall 2015, Texas Tech University Graduate School will have a new online portal for applicants which will allow for the uploading of your application materials online and also allow for better and easier to read application status updates. Applicants will submit all materials required by the Graduate School and by their prospective program into this system.
How to Apply:
• Receive customized emails regarding your program of interest
• Upload unofficial copies of your application materials (live beginning December 1st if an application has been received)
• View your application status in real-time
• Apply as a new, first-time applicant online via ApplyTexas. If you have applied to Texas Tech Graduate School before, please complete the Graduate Application Change Form , and send that form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Pay your application fee: $60 initial application fee or $50 for each subsequent application (including changes of entry date, add/change program requests, or readmission requests). Application fees for new, first-time applications may be paid via ApplyTexas at the time of application submission or by credit card on our website.
• Visit the Graduate Programs Directory to see the application requirements for the chemical engineering program.
• Until the TTUGradConnect site is fully functional in December 2015, please submit your application materials directly to email@example.com. DO NOT submit your documents via regular airmail or express mail delivery, as this will significantly delay the processing of your application.
• Check your status online via your TTUGradConnect account.
Once you complete the initial application,you will receive an email with a link to Recruiter,to ask you to log into recruiter to complete the application process.
Best wishes. We look forward to hearing from you.
For more information you can e-mail the Graduate Advisor in the Department of Chemical Engineering, Dr. Siva Vanapalli at firstname.lastname@example.org.