Welcome to the Department of Chemical Engineering at Texas Tech University. We provide broad-based programs resulting in B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees. With eighteen tenure-track or tenured faculty members, one professor of practice, and one research professor, the department serves over 500 undergraduates and over 80 graduate students.
The department prides itself on its commitment to excellence in all areas of teaching, research, and service. Our graduate program is ranked 38th of public programs in Chemical Engineering, and our faculty scholarly productivity is ranked in the top 50 according to Academic Analytics. We also pride ourselves on a strong undergraduate curriculum with hands-on learning and pragmatic instruction from faculty with industrial experience. Take a look at our news and web pages to learn more about Chemical Engineering at Texas Tech!
- Congratulations Spring 2022 Graduates!
- Alum Highlight: Lauren Ward Publishes Her First Paper
- Current Student, Pankaj Rohilla, Works to Achieve his Doctorate
- Dr. Pastora Joins the Faculty in the Department of Chemical Engineering
- Postdoctoral Associate Amit Thakur Recognized at 2021 Distinguished Staff Awards Banquet