Sun Young Lee
Department of Public Relations
- I enjoy playing the piano and painting with watercolors. I'm an explorer with a lot of curiosity – I love learning new things and traveling to new places and new cultures.
- Corporate reputation, corporate social responsibility (CSR), and crisis communication within the framework of agenda-building and agenda-setting theory.
Main Methodological Approaches
- Content Analysis
- Ph.D. University of North Carolina, Journalism & Mass Communications, Strategic Communication
- M.A. University of Georgia, Journalism & Mass Communication
- B.A. Ewha Women’s University, Advertising & Public Relations (double major: broadcasting & film)
Publications in Last Five Years
- Lee, Sun Young, & Carroll, Craig (2011). The emergence, variation and evolution of CSR in the public sphere, 1980–2004: The exposure of publicly-traded firms to public debate. Journal of Business Ethics, 104(1), 115-131.
- Kim, Jooyoung, Yoon, Hye Jin, & Lee, Sun Young (2010). Integrating advertising and publicity: The effects of exposure sequence, publicity valence, and product attribute consistency. Journal of Advertising, 39(1), 97–113.
- Carroll, Craig, Lee, Sun Young, & Huang, Nell C. L. (2009). The syntax of “tactic(s)” in public relations research. Public Relations Review, 35(4), 419–421.