Publications and Creative Work
- Merle, P., El-Khoury, J., & Rahimi, M. (2013). Revolution 2.0: Deciphering a cross-national newspaper discourse. Southwestern Mass Communication Journal.
- Heuman, A.N., Scholl, J.C. & Wilkinson, K. T. (2013). Rural Hispanic populations at risk in developing diabetes: Sociocultural and familial challenges in promoting a healthy diet. Health Communication, 28 (3), 260-274.
- Wilkinson, K. T. & Saragoza, A. M. (Univ. of California at Berkeley). Cuando potencias hegemónicas riñen: "Televisa vs. Univision" Communications vista a través de una lente de gestión de medios. (“When hegemons quarrel: Televisa vs. Univision Communications viewed through a media management lens.”) Global Media Journal Mexico 9, no. 18 (Fall 2012) pp. 16-34.
- Gearhart, S., Merle, P., Craig, C., Vandyke, M., Rahimi, M., & Brooks, M. E. (2013, May). A revolution in survey research?: A bibliometric review of public opinion studies between 2000 and 2012. Paper to be presented at the 66th annual conference of the World Association for Public Opinion Research, Boston, MA.
- Merle, P., Gearhart, S., Craig, C., Rahimi, M., Brooks, M. E., & Vandyke, M. (2013, May). Computers, tablets, & smart phones: The truth about web-based surveys. Paper to be presented at the 66th annual conference of the World Association for Public Opinion Research, Boston, MA.
- Rahimi, M., & Stoker, K. (2013, March). John W. White’s efforts to change the U.S. policy toward Argentina: An analysis of depiction of fascism penetration in Argentina in the New York Times newspaper during 1930s and 1940s. Paper to be presented at 2013 Joint Journalism and Communication History Conference (The American Journalism Historians Association and the AEJMC History Division joint spring meeting) at New York University, New York, NY.