Toward Excellence, Access & Success (TEXAS) Grant
2. You Must not been convicted of a felony or crime involving a controlled substance.
3. You must demonstrate exceptional financial need as determined by the FAFSA or TASFA.
4. Have an EFC less than or equal to $5,609
5. You must be enrolled at least 3/4 time (9 credit hours at TTU).
6. Register for the Selective Service or are exempt from this requirement.
7. Be a graduate of an accredited high school in Texas (home-based privtate high schools are not currently accredited by TEA or one of the TEA's accrediting agencies)
8. Complete the Foundation, Recommended High School Program or Distinguished Achievement Program in high school
9. Enroll in a non-profit public college or university in Texas within 16 months of graduation from a public or accredited private high school in Texas and
10. Have accumulated no more than 30 semester credit hours, excluding those earned for dual or concurrent courses or awarded for credit by examination (AP, IB or CLEP).
11. Enroll in any public university in Texas no more than 12 months after receiving their associate's degree.