How do I print/add money to my account?
- The Third Floor Labs and the Charles Schwab PFP Technology Complex utilize a pay-to-print system. Prices are posted in each lab and payment can be made in the third floor office of Technology Services (306B) or at the Student Assistant's Desk in the Charles Schwab PFP Technology Complex.
Will my library printing account work in the CoHS computer labs?
- The CoHS printing account is separate from the library so funds will need to be deposited separately.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept: credit/debit cards and cash. Cash is accepted:
- In the Technology Services office on the third floor (306B) only and
- Before 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Cash will not be accepted after 5:00 p.m. or on the weekends.
Can I get Adobe Professional, SPSS, Amos or SAS for my computer?
- For a list of software provided by TTU click here.
Adobe products can be purchased vai the SHI punchout in Techbuy
Can I add software to the computers in the labs or classrooms?
- Administrative policies prohibit users from installing additional software. Please see the Technology Services staff for approval.
How do I reserve a room?
- All room reservations are facilitated through Academic Support & Facilities Resources. Click here to submit a form.
How do I connect to TTU Wireless?
- Instructions for connecting to the TTU Wireless network can be found here.
Can I connect to my computer at work from home?
- You can connect to your computer at work by establishing a TTU VPN connection. To learn more about setting up this connection, please visit: TTUnet VPN. Please see a Technology Services staff member for setting up Remote Desktop Protocol.
How can I access my email at home?
How do I change my eraider password?
My computer says I'm locked out, what do I do?
- If a user has six failed logon attempts within 14 minutes, a security mechanism will lock your eraider account. The account will remain locked for 15 minutes unless more failed logon attempts are made. This is to prevent someone from guessing passwords and gaining access to accounts.
Accounts cannot be manually released from lock-out. TTU policy requires that the account remain locked until the system automatically releases the lock-out. This usually happens in 10 minutes. During this time the user should not try to log in to their account until the full 10 minutes has passed.
For more information please visit:
Something in the lab is not working, who should I report it to?
- Please see the Technology Services staff located in 306B.
Can a guest to TTU connect to the wireless internet?