Computer Lab Printing
The Third Floor Labs and the PFP Schwab Technology Complex utilize a pay-to-print system. Prices are posted in each lab and payment can be made in the third floor office of Technology Services (306B) or at the Student Assistant's Desk in the PFP Schwab Technology Complex.
Methods of Payment
- An account is setup for any student wanting to print.
- Payment to an account can be made by:
- Credit/Debit Card
- Cash is accepted:
- In the Technology Services office on the third floor (306B) only and
- Before 5:00 p.m. Monday - Friday. Cash will not be accepted after 5:00 p.m. or on the weekends.
- Personal Checks will not be accepted
- A minimum of One Dollar ($1.00) is required when adding money to a printing account.
- TTU Library funds are not available in the College of Human Sciences Computer Lab and vice versa.
- The account and its balance will remain until the student’s graduation.
- Refunds must be approved by the Unit Manager.
|8 1/2 x 11||11 x 17||Plots|
|Black & White||
For information on poster pricing and dimensions click here.
Faculty and Staff can utilize the printers by using the computer lab or a by requesting assistance from a Technology Services staff person. All Faculty and Staff are subject to the pay-to-print system and can pay with cash, credit/debit card or by departmental FOP.
Approval is required before printing services are rendered when using a departmental FOP. Please download the Technology Services FOP Approval Form, have it signed by the appropriate person, and deliver it at the time of printing.