Who Should Apply
These Executive Education programs from the Personal Financial Planning Department at Texas Tech University are designed for financial services professionals who are ready to take the next step in building their human capital by learning from award-winning faculty with years of professional experience and by studying with highly motivated colleagues.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution.
- Three year’s work experience in the financial services industry. (May be waived on an individual basis if undergraduate degree is from a CFP® Board-Registered program or in a financial services related field).
- Active/full-time involvement in the financial services industry.
- Prepared to commit the time and resources to be successful in a demanding curriculum.
- Able to travel to the Texas Tech campus for valuable face-to-face learning opportunities.
- Proficient, both orally and in writing, in the English language. Candidates may be required to take the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) exam if English is not their native language.
Advanced placement exams (GMAT, LSAT, GRE) are not required for admission.