Dr. Lawrence Schovanec,
Provost and Senior Vice President
- Texas Tech Honors Outstanding Faculty
Dozens of Texas Tech University faculty members were honored April 22 for their quality teaching and research.
- Texas Tech Students Aim to Combat Food Insecurity Abroad
Team's proposal ranks in top 30 of Agricultural Innovation Prize competition.
- Texas Tech Climate Scientist Named to TIME 100
Katharine Hayhoe joins the likes of Beyonce, Pope Francis as one of the world's most influential people.
- Atmospheric Scientist Earns Grant to Study Electricity in Storm Clouds
Eric Bruning was awarded a $738,000 NSF CAREER grant to examine lightning/wind "textures."
- Texas Tech Faculty Honored for Excellence
These awards focus on teaching, research and service, which are the core missions of the university.