Masked Rider Appearance Request Form
- Event requests must be made no later than two weeks prior to appearance date AND no earlier than three months prior to appearance date.
- Events must be between 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- One hour max per event request.
- To ensure appearance form gets received, please make sure you fill out all information boxes.
- You will be contacted via email, please make sure you type your email address correctly.
(Please check junk inbox for confirmation.)
- The Texas Tech Spirit Program has the right to deny any appearance request. Please note we cannot accept every appearance request.
- Requests will be replied to no earlier than one week prior to event date.
- Please note the Masked Rider is a college students with a busy schedule. We unfortunately can not accept every request.
- Appearances are reviewed once a week with the Rider.
- Confirmed appearances are final and can not be changed.
- Friday-Sunday of home football game weekends, the Masked Rider will NOT be available for any appearance request.
- If proper protocol is not followed, request will be automatically denied.
- For any appearance date on/after September 1, 2023, an appearance fee may be assessed. More details and a new fee structure will be available soon.
Thank you for your support to the Texas Tech Spirit Program.