- English Department IT: information on sending tickets, reserving equipment, and setting up hybrid courses.
- Webmaster email:direct email address to request updates to profile or program pages.
- Developing Syllabi: includes information on learning outcomes, writing syllabi, absence reports and policies, disability statements, and ethics.
- Instructional Resources: contains information on incomplete grades, grade appeals, grievances, ombudsman office, student counseling services, etc.
- Guidelines for the Educational Use of Copyrighted Works - OP30.22
- Data Warehouse
- Institutional Research: The mission of the office of Institutional Research is to facilitate institutional planning and decision making by providing university administration, staff, and faculty with strategic data.
- Public Access to Course Information: Effective with Fall 2010 course evaluations, the averages from the 16 questions will be made available on the Public Access to Course Information site. No material will be made public other than that which is currently available and accessible to all TTU faculty, staff and students.
- Office Hours Form
- Book Order Form
The TTU Emergency Communications Center is intended to inform the Texas Tech University community about what to do in advance of, during and after an emergency.