Online M.S. in Human Sciences Degree Details
The online Master of Science (M.S.) in Human Sciences is designed for graduate students who wish to specialize in various areas of human health and wellness. This online master's degree provides flexibility for students to explore specific areas of interest, work toward career goals, or change career fields. Students are required to select two areas of concentration within the College of Human Sciences academic programs.
Note: this degree is also available in person.
- The Master of Science in Human Sciences program requires a minimum of 30 graduate credit hours in order to graduate.
- The program of study is comprised of a 9-credit core curriculum as well as two elective areas of concentration (9-15 credit hours each).
- This degree has both a thesis and a non-thesis track.
- Coursework may be completed fully online, depending on the areas of concentrations selected.
- Can be completed part-time.
Tuition and fees are based on the minimum full-time load of 9 hours per semester (18 hours per academic year). The actual cost of attendance will vary based on hours taken per semester and additional course and program-specific fees. It is the student's responsibility to confirm with their department how many hours will be required to take each semester and to plan accordingly. See current costs and tuition information at the link below.
Review the guidelines on how to apply here. Apply to Texas Tech's graduate school. Once your application has been received, our graduate faculty will review your application and will be in touch once a decision is made.
- 1 Letter of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- GRE/GMAT is not required*
Request Information Online
Contact the program director
- Name: Sara Dodd, Ph.D.
- Email: Sara.Dodd@ttu.edu
- Delivery: Online, Hybrid, or Face-to-Face
- Hours to Completion: 30
- Choose two concentrations