Protocol Related Forms
It is in the best interest for the PI to submit all projects that can be viewed as observational studies to the IACUC. The AUP portion for observational studies is very brief. By completing this documentation, the university will protect you as the PI and all others involved. Please feel free to contact the IACUC Office if you have further questions on this matter.
- Protocol Form - For Research, Teaching Or Demonstration
- Online Protocol Form (FOR IACUC MEMBER TESTING)
- Protocol Amendment Form *If you have an approved protocol that starts with the #16 or 17, use this form. Otherwise the amendment sections are available within your original protocol form.
- Personnel (ONLY) Amendment Form
- Annual Review Form
- Protocol Review Checklist
- PI Provided Training Documentation Form
- For animals used for display, exhibition or entertainment, please fill out and submit the Grounds Use Request Form
Animal FormsOrders must be placed by 5:00 pm on Wednesday to be received the following Monday or Tuesday. A $25 service fee will be applied to all orders placed after this time. Orders that require extensive ACS/vendor communication will be charged an additional fee.
- Adverse Event
- Animal Requisition Form
- Animal Transfer Form
- Daily Observation Record - Aquatic
- Daily Observation Record - Lab Animal
- Daily Observation Record - Livestock
- Daily Observation Record - Swine
- Non-Approved Animal Vendor Form
- Large/Wildlife Animal Treatment Record
- Large Animal Receiving Record
- Water Quality Analysis
* In order to download/save and edit, or electronically submit the new forms on this site, you must download and use Adobe Acrobat DC. This program is provided at no cost to TTU faculty and staff.
* Note, viewing these PDF forms within Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge is not currently supported. The forms must be viewed in Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari.
For Questions please contact IACUC office at (806) 834-6183 or IACUC Coordinator