Texas Tech University

DEA License

The following link is a step by step guide to obtaining a DEA license.

If you will be using controlled substances for a project in which the Facilities Manager or the Attending Veterinarian will not be present then you must obtain your own DEA License or obtain services of a licensed Veterinarian.

Animal Care Services can also assist in finding alternatives to controlled substances.

Obtain your Federal DEA License

Animal Care & Use