Manohar Chamana, Ph.D.
Phone: (806) 834-6224
- 2016: Ph.D. IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, University of North Carolina, Charlotte, NC Dissertation: “Utilizing Smart Inverter Capabilities for Management of High Renewable Distributed Generation Integration in Active Distribution Networks”.
- 2011: M.S. IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX; Thesis: “Modeling and Control of Directly Connected and Inverter Interfaced Sources in a Microgrid”.
- 2009: B.E. IN ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India.
- Distribution Engineer and Analyst at Group NIRE, Lubbock, TX.
- General Engineer – Emerging Technology Group, Smart Grid and Technology at Commonwealth Edison (ComEd), Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
- Graduate III Electrical Engineering Intern at National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), Golden, CO.
- Engineering Intern at Baltimore Gas & Electric (BGE), Baltimore, MD.
- Graduate Research Assistant at University of North Carolina, Charlotte, NC.
- Research Assistant at Missouri S & T, Department of ECE, Rolla, MO.
- Research Assistant at Texas Tech University, Department of ECE, Lubbock, TX.
- Engineering Trainee at Ship Building Centre, Visakhapatnam, India.
- IEEE and IEEE PES Member
- CIGRE Young Member