Why work for Texas Tech?
- • Convenient On-Campus Locations
- • Flexible Work-Schedule
- • Career Development and Practical Leadership Opportunities
- • Fun Environment working with and for Students, Faculty and Staff
- • Voted "Best Place to Work on Campus", by the Raider's Choice Awards (Daily Toreador) from 2004-2020
Hannah Salas Main Office Assistant
Working at Rec Sports has been a wonderful experience! They provide students with support and community. It is so much more than just a job to me. I have fostered friendships, developed as a leader, and obtained skills that will help me in the future. I could not have asked for a better place to work as a student!
Spring Hiring Info Sessions
- • *Tuesday, March 23rd | 6pm | Room 201 - space is limited, please arrive early.
- • *Wednesday, March 24th | 6pm | Room 201 - space is limited, please arrive early.
- • * Thursday, March 25th | 3pm | Room 201 - space in limited, please arrive early.
- • * Sessions are the mandatory 1st step in employment at Texas Tech Rec Sports
- • Learn about positions in Aquatics, Facilities, Intramurals, Marketing,
- Outdoor Pursuits and Summer Sports Camp Counseling.
- • Applications, Hiring Requirements and Rec Sports Culture will be discussed