Tech TEACH Checklist
To be completed by July 1, 2023
Apply for Admission
Apply online at ApplyTexas, Common App, Coalition and complete scholarship questions when prompted. Texas Tech has no preference for one type of application over another, but it's important that you submit only one per admissions cycle.
Set up eRaider account and TTU email
Once your admitted, you will receive your eRaider username and activation code. After setting up your eRaider, you can access your TTU email. Check your TTU email regularly. This is the ONLY way Financial Aid & Scholarships communicates with students per federal regulations.
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for 2022-2023 and 2023-2024
2022-2023 FAFSA uses 2020 income information and 2023-2024 uses 2021 income information
Fill out the FAFSA here.
Texas Tech's School Code: 003644
Review TEACH grant requirements
Review requirements here
- Complete Agreement to Serve for 2022-2023 AND 2023-2024
- Complete TEACH grant counseling for 2022-2023 AND 2023-2024
Accept your scholarship award(if eligible) for 2022-2023 and 2023-2024
- Log into www.raiderlink.ttu.edu
- Click the My Tech tab
- Click Student Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Click View and Accept Aid Package
- Select the academic year
- Click the Award Offer tab
- Review the award and accept the offer by clicking the Confirm button at the bottom
of the page.
- The terms and conditions box will appear. Once you have reviewed them, check the acknowledgement button.
- Click the Accept Award button
- Submit a required Thank You Letter here.
Complete other necessary requirements (If applicable):
Verification (Double T Dashboard)
Contact your dedicated financial aid advisor. Click below to locate their information.