Women in STEM Panel Session with Kristin Hutchins, Erica Irlbeck, Jen Henderson, Annelise Nguyen and Angie Peace as speakers! Click here to join the conversation on March 31 at 1 PM.
STEM Center for Outreach, Research & Education (STEM CORE)
STEMinar: Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students in STEMClick here to to join the STEMinar on April 21 at 12 PM..
STEMinar: You Belong: Finding Confidence in the Face of Self-Doubt and Imposter SyndromeClick here to to join the STEMinar on April 28 at 3 PM.
Become a Graduate Student Affiliate, Affiliate, Member, or Fellow to help bridge STEM programs, departments and projects across campus and the community. Click here to apply!
The mission of STEM CORE is to integrate and deepen the impact of STEM education, outreach, and research at Texas Tech University and beyond.
Currently, STEM CORE's mission and activities align with the three university's primary, comprehensive areas of focus in the strategic plan: 1) Enable innovative research and creative activities; 2) Transform lives and communities through strategic outreach and engaged scholarship; and 3) Provide support mechanisms for educating and empowering a diverse student body.
Have an announcement or an event you would like us to publicize? Please email STEM CORE with information at least 48 hours before you would like it posted or distributed.
Connect with STEM CORE:
Meet the STEM CORE Directors
STEM CORE is directed by a staff director and STEM-area TTU faculty members with various specializations as Associate Directors. Meet the current Director and Associate Directors:
- Jaclyn Cañas-Carrell, College of Arts & Sciences (Immediate Past Director)
- Raegan Higgins, College of Arts & Sciences
- Nancy McIntyre, College of Arts & Sciences
- Jessica Spott, STEM CORE Director
- Elizabeth Trejos-Castillo, College of Human Sciences
- Annette Hernandez Uddameri, Whitacre College of Engineering
- Jill White, CISER, College of Education
- Joey Young, College of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources