CPR Certification Classes
Would you know what to do in a cardiac, breathing or first aid emergency? The right answer could help you save a life. With an emphasis on hands-on learning, our American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED courses give you the skills to save a life. All course options align with OSHA's Best Practices for Workplace First Aid Training Programs. A digital certificate is issued upon successful course completion with anytime, anywhere access to certificate and training history. Free online refreshers are available with all course options. The full course includes:
- CPR for adult, child and infant.
- AED for adult, child and infant.
Basic First Aid.
- A two-year certification will be issued to those who successfully complete all practical skills and the written exam (80%).
- After enrollment on this TTU Portal, an aquatics instructor will reach out to you
with a personal digital enrollment link to be completed at your own pace.
- Participants must complete the online material prior to attending the in-class skills portion. The online content may take up to 3 hours to complete,and the in-person class time varies from 2 - 3 hours (depends on # of participants and practice time needed).
Make-Up / Refund Policy
Make-ups are not offered if participant is not able to make the scheduled class or for inclement weather. If inclement weather cancels a class, those affected will be contacted with more information.
Except as otherwise stated, refunds or credits will not be issued after payment has been made for an activity, class, or program.
- If the activity, class, or program is cancelled by Texas Tech University - University Recreation
- If a participant is injured or unable to participate due to a documented medical reason.
Any refund request outside the stated exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis. Refunds are made at the discretion of the Assistant Director of Aquatics and are not guaranteed.
Please submit a request HERE.
We will not be holding CPR Class this summer.
Please see our private class request form below.
Private CPR Classes
For more information, please fill out our inquiry form and an Aquatic's Admin staff member will reach out! We can teach classes specifically for your business or group with tailored scenarios and settings. We also offer discounts for Texas Tech groups or departments. NOTICE we ask that you provide us at least one month advance on scheduling any private classes. Thank you!
Have Questions or Need Help
Email us at email@example.com. We will be in contact with you within 2 business days.