Intramural Sports Registration
Download the IMLeagues app from either the App Store or Google Play Store:
About Intramural Sports:
- Three different options of play: Classic, Modern and Flash
- Classic Series Sports are officiated and consist of a regular season followed by a single elimination tournament.
- Modern Series Sports are self-officiated with an extended regular season.
- Flash Series Sports are one- or two-day tournament or drop-in events.
- #everyoneplays, no experience is necessary!
- Registration for all intramural sports and events is free, but classic and modern sports will require a forfeit fee to be paid only if your team forfeits a game.
See the below tabs for additional information about IMLeagues Registration
How To Create an IMLeagues Account
- Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account. IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages.
- Enter your information, and use your school email (ttu.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – if not you can search schools by clicking the “schools” link
How to Create an Intramural Sports Team
- Login to your Intramural Account
- Click the "Texas Tech University"at the top to go to the school's home page.
- The current sports will be listed, click on the sport you wish to register for.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Open, Women's Coed, etc.)
- Click “Create Team” at the top right side of the page and follow the directions to create a team and complete the captain's quiz.
- Invite participants to join your team
- Once the registration period is open and you have the minimum number of required people on your roster, move your team into a division based on the day and time you want to play.
Join an existing Intramural Sports Team
- Accept a request from the captain to join their team
- Find the team and captain name on a division or league page and request to join the team.
- Search the team's name in the search box and request to join it.
- Search the captain's name to find their profile page, which lists the teams they are on. Request to join the team.
- Register as a free agent and ask teams if they need another player or lookout for teams requesting to add you to their team.