Prelaw Action Plan
Creating your Action Plan
There is no single path that will prepare you for a legal education. Students who are successful in law school, and who become accomplished professionals, come from many walks of life and educational backgrounds.
Whatever major you select, you are encouraged to pursue an area of study that interests and challenges you, while taking advantage of opportunities to develop your research and writing skills.
Below you will find a timeline that will provide you with the necessary steps you must complete in order to apply to law school. If at any time throughout this process you have a question, please email an advisor at email@example.com.
Preparation for Law School:
- What to do while in undergrad to prepare academically
- Asking yourself the question, "Should I go to a law school"
- Job markets for lawyers
- What can you do with a legal degree
- How to pay for law school
- Research law schools
- Look for: location, size, character, student body, faculty, library, strengths, and cost
Beware: Law School Sees Everything
- Facebook: Careful what you post
- Google yourself and see what is posted about you