COMC 30-hour Master of Arts Track
The College of Media & Communication Master of Arts degree prepares a student either for further academic study in media and communication, or it provides additional experience and skills for those who wish to advance their careers in media and communication. Graduate study in the College of Media & Communication focuses on the integration of different media, communications technologies, theories and disciplines.
The specific goals of the program are to:
- Introduce students to the research, literature, models, theories and practices in all fields of media and communication.
- Equip students with the foundational tools to conceptualize, conduct and report original research contributing to the creation of knowledge in media and communication.
- Enhance students’ ability to strategically plan, construct, and implement effective media messages to achieve goals related to general information dissemination, consumer behavior, marketing, health communications or organizational campaign initiatives.
- Read more: 30-hour Professional master's Track Proves to be an Easy and Beneficial Transition from Undergraduate to Graduate
- Read more: Texas Tech University's College of Media & Communication Gives Students an Edge in Job Market
- Learn more about the 30-hour Master of ARtsTrack: Download Brochure
- Find out more: Master's Program Degree Tracks
- Find out more: Recent master's Final Projects