Angie Cowart, M.Ed.
Office: Education 256
Angie Cowart is a Site Coordinator and Instructor in the Teacher Education Department at Texas Tech University. She has worked in Lubbock, and in the regional Hill Country sites. She graduated from Abilene Christian University with a degree in Elementary Education. She completed her Master's degree in Education Administration at Angelo State University. She has taught grades 2nd – 9th and University. Angie enjoys working with Teacher Candidates as they grow and improve their teaching practice during their full year of student teaching.
- M.Ed. Education Administration - Angelo State University, San Angelo, TX. 1997
- B.S. Education - Abilene Christian University, Abilene, TX, 1991
Areas of Expertise
- AVID Staff Developer – Art of Inquiry
- Co-Teaching Certification
- Elementary 1-8 Certification
- Gifted and Talented
- Principal Certification
- Special Education Certification
- Tap Certification
- T-TESS Supervisor Certification