Prospective Faculty and Staff
Texas Tech University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage applications from minorities, women, persons with disabilities, veterans, and we consider the needs of dual-career couples. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Texas Tech University is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse faculty committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment.
If you experience trouble with the job application website, please make sure you are using a supported desktop browser. Some mobile browsers may not work correctly on the application website. Check this browser compatibility page for more information.
- 11549BR — Assistant Professor — Instructional Technology
- 11548BR — Visiting Assistant Professor — Higher Education
- 11206BR — Curriculum Anchor and Research Scholar for Bilingual and ESL Teacher Preparation - Teacher Education Department
- 10392BR—Assistant Professor—EDIT
- 10394BR—Research Professor—STEM
- 10399BR—Assistant Professor—CSTE
- 10401BR—Assistant Professor—Burkhart Center/EPL
- 10427BR—Assistant Professor—Ed Leadership w/ Policy Focus
- 10443BR—Assistant Professor—Ed Leadership