Prospective Faculty and Staff
Texas Tech University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage applications from minorities, women, persons with disabilities, veterans, and we consider the needs of dual-career couples. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Texas Tech University is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse faculty committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment.
If you experience trouble with the job application website, please make sure you are using a supported desktop browser. Some mobile browsers may not work correctly on the application website. Check this browser compatibility page for more information.
- 13786BR—Assistant Professor of Curriculum Studies and Teacher Education
- 14912BR—Educational Leadership
- 15138BR — Assistant Professor of Special Education
Educational Diagnostician Specialization
- 15970BR - Teacher Education Department Assistant Professor Special Populations
- 15951BR - Assistant Professor – STEM Education