Prospective Faculty and Staff
Texas Tech University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We strongly encourage applications from minorities, women, persons with disabilities, veterans, and we consider the needs of dual-career couples. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Texas Tech University is dedicated to the goal of building a culturally diverse faculty committed to teaching and working in a multicultural environment.
If you experience trouble with the job application website, please make sure you are using a supported desktop browser. Some mobile browsers may not work correctly on the application website. Check this browser compatibility page for more information.
- 11955BR — Assistant Professor Position — STEM Education
- 11206BR — Curriculum Anchor and Research Scholar for Bilingual and ESL Teacher Preparation - Teacher Education Department
- 12256BR — Assistant Professor of Educational Leadership
- 12681BR — Assistant/Associate Professor in Qualitative Methodology
- 12939BR — Assistant Professor of Educational Leadership