Make an Advising Appointment
Please use the instructions below to make an appointment to see your advisor. Following these steps will help you to easily and successfully make an appointment that best fits your schedule.
Step 1: Visit http://www.strive.ttu.edu.
Step 2: Select “Education” as the college, and then select “all undergraduates seeking certification” on “academic major/program. Click “Next.”
Step 3: For campus resource group, select “ED Major-level academic advising”
- For appointment type choose “academic planning and course approval”.
- Leave the duration as 30 minutes.
- Select your Advisor:
- Elementary EC-6 Math/Science, Early Childhood, UI, Deaf and Hard of Hearing: Sarah Hatley
- EC-6, Bilingual, ESL, Special Education: Lissa Guimbelleaux
- Secondary and Middle Level: Chris Covarrubio
Step 4: You will now see open dates available:
- Select the date and time that best fits your needs.
- Please include your cell phone number, field of study and a brief description to let us know the reason for your appointment.
- Click “NEXT”.
Step 5: IMPORTANT! You will get a details screen, please verify the information is correct.
- Click “make appointment” at the bottom right of the screen.
- View your confirmation.
- Click “finish” at the bottom right in order to be complete and confirm.
- Receive an email confirmation.
- If you did not get this email please check the “My Appointments” tab to make sure you are showing as booked.