Graduate Student Resources
Graduate School Forms
These forms are hosted on the Graduate School's website and are linked here for your convenience:
- Graduate Application Change Form - Change/Add Program, Change Initial Entry Date, and Re-Admission
- Change or Add Program of Study - Currently enrolled students who want to add or change their study objective or level of study
- Intent to Graduate – Non Thesis
- Intent to Graduate – Thesis
- Master's Comprehensive Exam Application
Graduate Student Travel
Dissertation Announcement Request
Complete this online form to have your dissertation announcement request sent directly to the Faculty Chair:
The graduate school has also prepared a pair of helpful infographics about the dissertation/thesis defense process:
Doctoral Support Center
The Doctoral Support Center (DSC) supports College of Education Ed.D. and Ph.D. students with research and writing activities related to completing their doctoral program and engaging in the profession of Education.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Visit our Funding for Graduate Students page to learn about scholarships, grants, and other financial aid available to you.