Graduate Student Resources
Graduate School Forms
These forms are hosted on the Graduate School's website and are linked here for your convenience:
- Graduate Application Change Form - Change/Add Program, Change Initial Entry Date, and Re-Admission. NOTE: An admission letter from the respective program of study must be attached with this form
- Change or Add Program of Study - Currently enrolled students who want to add or change their study objective or level of study
- Change of Degree Plan Form - Upon completion, email a copy of the PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intent to Graduate – Non Thesis
- Intent to Graduate – Thesis
- Master's Comprehensive Exam Application
Graduate Student Travel
Dissertation Announcement Request
Complete this online form to have your dissertation announcement request sent directly to the Faculty Chair:
The graduate school has also prepared a pair of helpful infographics about the dissertation/thesis defense process:
Doctoral Support Center
The Doctoral Support Center (DSC) supports College of Education Ed.D. and Ph.D. students with research and writing activities related to completing their doctoral program and engaging in the profession of Education.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Visit our Funding for Graduate Students page to learn about scholarships, grants, and other financial aid available to you.
The Graduate School Fellowship system is open and will accept applications through January 15, 2019. Apply online at the Graduate School's Website
Yearly Scholarly Activity/Post-Graduation Employment
Education Graduate Student Organization (EGSO)
The purpose of the Education Graduate Student Organization is to foster communication between students, faculty, and administration and to provide a forum for representing graduate student concerns and information with a focus on gaining scholarship experience.