Personal Financial Planning
- Sign up now! For course start dates and single registration, see the TTU Worldwide eLearning website.
- After you register, you will receive an invoice confirming your registration.
- You will also receive a payment link email from the TTU Worldwide eLearning. Click on the payment link to make your electronic payment of $1800. The payment needs to be completed by the course start date listed on the registration site to receive your course materials in time.
- Once your payment has been received by the TTU Personal Finance Program, you will receive instructions on how to get enrolled into the TTU Online Learning Management System - Blackboard.
- You will not be enrolled into the AFC® Distance Learning Program until the payment has been received by the TTU Personal Finance Program.
- Program cost is NON-REFUNDABLE
We offer group discount rates and will work with your team to ensure each educational
course fits with your work schedule! For more information on group enrollment, pricing
and course structure, contact Jennifer Wilson at email@example.com.
Registration & Payment Deadlines
|Fall 2018||August 20|
|Spring 2019||January 9|
|Summer 2019||May 28|