2017 Texas Tech Law Alumni Directory
Publishing Concepts, Inc. (PCI) will be contacting Texas Tech Law alumni via mail, phone and e-mail requesting that you update your information. We encourage you to respond! We understand security and privacy are concerns, but please know that PCI is a trusted partner of Texas Tech Law School.
If you have any questions, please contact Ashley Langdon, Director of Alumni Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (806) 834-7533.
We hope you will participate in our 2017 Alumni Directory!
1. I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for Texas Tech University School of Law. Is this a legitimate project, or is it a scam?
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a company located in Dallas, TX that publishes directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities and military organizations across the nation. This project allows us to receive important updates to our database so we know more about our alumni and how we can better serve you and future alumni.
2. How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
Texas Tech University School of Law has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
- a. The names, addresses and information provided to PCI by Texas Tech University School of Law for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law.
- b. The Directory will be made available only to alumni of Texas Tech University School of Law. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to Texas Tech University School of Law any and all electronic files that have been supplied by Texas Tech University School of Law or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the Directory.
3. I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the Texas Tech University School of Law project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
If you have received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information. If you have questions, you may call PCI’s customer service desk at 1-800-982-1590.
4. Can anyone purchase a directory?
The Texas Tech University School of Law Alumni Directory is available for sale only to Texas Tech University School of Law alumni.
5. When will I receive my directory?
The total duration of the directory project is about 12 months. Since we began the project in September 2016, the directories will be distributed in September 2017.
6. Can I choose some or all of my information not to be printed in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative what information you would prefer to have excluded. You may also communicate this information to the PCI customer service desk (1-800-982-1590) or to Ashley Langdon, Director of Alumni Relations, at email@example.com or 806-834-7533.
7. I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Call the PCI customer service help desk at 1-800-982-1590, and they will take care of this for you.