Student Handbook & Honor Code
Students of Texas Tech Law are held to codes of conduct and professionalism in all aspects including academics, community, and administration. The Texas Tech University School of Law Student Handbooks and Honor Codes are included below. Please note that you are responsible to the code of conduct for your entering year.
- Texas Tech Law Honor Code (Effective August 31, 2017)
- Student Code of Professional Conduct (Effective April 19, 2017)
- Student Handbook (2014-2015)
- Student Handbook (2015-2016)
- Student Handbook (2016-2017)
- Student Handbook (2017-2018)
Please also note that students are held to Texas Tech University Operating Policies and Procedure and the rules of Texas Tech University, as they appear in the Undergraduate/Graduate Catalog and Code of Student Conduct. In instances where the School of Law has not provided a rule, the policies and rules of Texas Tech University will be followed.