Procurement Services News
News and Announcements:
Texas Tech University Procurement Services Department wishes to alert suppliers of fraudulent activity involving request for quotes or purchase orders. These email scams involve addresses not associated with the University.
If you receive an email from other than @ttu.edu, this is not from the University and please forward it to the Procurement Services Department at the address below. All purchase orders will have the signature of the Procurement Services director.
If unsure, please contact Texas Tech Procurement Services department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2016 Year-end Deadlines
- Allowable/Non-Allowable Expenses by Fund Type
- Does Texas Tech accept digital signatures? Yes per the policy
- TechBuy Upgrade 12.2 Training Document
- Exclusive Office Supply Contract
- How to Requisition Chemicals under the Gateway System Master
- Holiday Deadlines - 2015