- TSI Assessment - offered daily (Monday-Friday)
- Approved by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board to meet compliance requirements for TSI
- Some exemptions apply.
- TSI Compliance is required to register for classes.
- Fee: $50 (non-refundable) payable to Texas Tech with credit/debit card or check. NO CASH.
- The State of Texas requires each person to complete a pre-assessment prior to taking the TSI Assessment. The pre-assessment can be taken at home. If taking the pre-assessment for Texas Tech please click here
- Appropriate photo ID is required at time of testing
- Policies and Fees are subject to change
NOTE: ACCUPLACER and Quick THEA no longer meet the TSI Requirement. These exams are still available for specific programs. Refer to out All Tests tab for more details.
For more information regarding TSI Compliance, please visit the TSI Compliance Office website
For more information including TSI Exemptions, please visit the Texas Success Initiative website
Contact Information:Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (806) 742-3671
Location: Room 214 West Hall