Welcome to MVP forms!
Military & Veterans Programs has transitioned to a paperless office environment. All required documents for certification must be submitted to MVP as an attachment to your online electronic form.
How to Start:
- Complete registration with no expected changes prior to submitting an MVP Form for
- The Hazlewood initial application or continuing application is due immediately following registration. Applications will not be accepted after the last day of class for the semester for which you are applying. Note: Last class day (NOT the last day of finals).
- Sign onto MVP Forms with your ERaider ID and Password.
- Click one form per term for completion.
- Only the terms listed in each drop down are available for certification.
- Specific Instructions are available within each form.
- Click on links within each form for Federal Checklists and under PDF Forms & Checklists below, see the Overview of TTU Hazlewood Exemption Application Procedures for Hazlewood Checklists.
- Remember to upload requested supporting documents prior to form submission. Note: In MVP Forms, push SAVE before SUBMIT to view uploaded documents
- Click on PDF Forms & Checklists below to access forms not yet available on MVP Forms.
- MVP Students may fill out a Military Payment Plan Enrollment Request form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it directly to SBS in 301 West Hall. This form will delay payment for tuition and fees only until the first payment plan deadline. Note: if you have Housing, meal plan or other charges, this form doesn't cover those so you must go ahead and make payment arrangements with SBS for those items immediately.
For assistance with the MVP Forms Program, email email@example.com. Include your R#, browser type and brief description of any errors you are receiving.
Chrome or Firefox is the recommended browser.
Note: Due to the volume of applications, please allow 30 business days processing time.
PDF Forms & Checklists:
- Military Payment Plan Enrollment Request
- Overview of TTU Hazlewood Exemption Application Procedure
- TTU MVP Policy Regarding Legacy Students starting Fall 2014 Clarified
- Hazlewood Application Deadline
- Phone List
Hazlewood Program Purpose
The purpose of the Hazlewood Exemption (Hazlewood Act) is to provide an education benefit to honorably discharged or separated Texas veterans and to eligible dependent children and spouses of Texas veterans. Hazlewood Administrative Code
Three ways to use the Hazlewood Exemption
A person who at the time of entry into the U.S. Armed Forces was a Texas resident, OR designated Texas as Home of Record, OR place of entry shows Texas and served at least 181 days of active military duty (excluding all training) with honorable or under honorable conditions discharge, AND the person must not have federal veterans education benefits dedicated to the payment of tuition and fees only (such as Chapter 33 or 31); for term or semester enrolled that do not exceed the value of Hazlewood benefits.Learn More>>
Veteran who meet the Hazlewood requirements and currently physically resides in Texas may transfer unused hours to a dependent child who meets requirements.Learn More>>
Children/Spouses - Veteran
Spouses and dependent children of eligible Active Duty, Reserve, and Texas National Guard who died in the line of duty or as a result of injury or illness directly related to military service, are missing in action, or who became totally disabled for purposes of employability as a result of a service-related injury or illness are entitled to each receive a 150 credit hour exemption. The DD214 shows place of entry is Texas or Home of Record is Texas or proof veteran was a Texas resident at the time of entry or DD1300 with all required information.Learn More>>