For Undergraduate International Admission
Become a Red Raider
Choose an option below to learn more about how to become a Red Raider.
Are you uncertain if you should apply as a domestic or international student? Click below to determine which application you need to submit.
Self-Reported Academic Record or Transcripts
- Students may submit unofficial transcripts through RaiderConnect to be used for evaluation and admission purposes only. Students are required to submit official documentation before the start of their first semester to avoid registration holds.
- Applicants completing high school outside the U.S., GED graduates, and applicants who have already completed high school will submit an official high school transcript by US mail to Box 45005, Lubbock, TX 79409. Your school official may also send your transcript electronically via the Texas Tech Counselor Portal. Your high school counselor can contact our office at email@example.com to request portal access.
- Applicants who complete a non-traditional secondary education (for example, those who are home-schooled or complete a GED) or who provide a transcript without a rank, will have a rank assigned in accordance with Texas Senate Bill 1543. [TX SB1543 | 2015-2016 | 84th Legislature (2015, June 19)]
- Students are required to submit official transcripts from all institutions attended. Falsification or omission of information during the application/admission process may result in denial of admission to the university or admission being rescinded.
- Information for home school students
- Official SAT and/or *ACT Scores (Test scores sent from the high school are considered official if they are included on the transcript or sent from the school registrar.)
- Learn more about our test optional policy for for students applying through 2025 entry terms here.
- ACT Test Preparation
- SAT Test Preparation
- If admitted, students will receive additional information concerning I-2o documentation requirements.
Fall Priority Application Deadline
Freshman - December 01
Transfer - May 01
Spring Priority Application Deadline
Freshman/Transfer - November 01
Summer Priority Application Deadline
Freshman/Transfer - May 01
Students who have already earned a bachelor's degree and wish to continue their education at the Master's or Doctoral level should apply for admission through the Office of Graduate Admissions.
Are you uncertain if you should apply as a domestic or international student? Click here to determine which application you need to submit.
Although applications will be accepted beginning July 1, initial decision letters will be released in mid-September. Decisions beyond this time usually take 2-4 weeks. If you have any questions regarding the application or enrollment processes, contact your admissions counselor here.
We have a dedicated team of admission and financial aid experts ready to answer your questions!