Domestic or International Determination
Below are questions designed to help you determine if you should submit a domestic or international application. If you have any further questions, you may contact Undergraduate Admissions at email@example.com or (806) 742-1480.
1. Are you a U.S. Citizen?
2. Are you a U.S. Permanent Resident?
3. Have you applied to be a U.S. Permanent Resident and received the I-797C receipt
from U.S.C.I.S. for the I-485 application?
4. Do you meet all of the following criteria:
- Graduated or will graduate from a public or private high school in Texas or received the equivalent of a high school diploma in the state, and
- Lived in Texas for the 36 months immediately preceding the date of high school graduation (10th, 11th, and 12th grades), and
- Lived in Texas the 12 months preceding the census date of the academic semester in which the student enrolls at Texas Tech University
5. Are you a DACA recipient or in the U.S. undocumented but don't meet the high school
Complete the Domestic application no matter where you attend school or live.
Complete the Domestic application no matter where you attend school or live. You will be required to provide a copy of the front and back of your permanent residence card to complete your application.
Complete the Domestic application no matter where you attend school or live. You will be required to provide a copy of the I-797C receipt for your I-485 in order to complete your application.
Complete the International application no matter where you live.