Schedule a Group Visit
Texas Tech University continues to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation both globally and here at home. At this time, we will not be offering group tours until August 1, 2020. COVID-19 Updates | Virtual Resources
Teachers, Counselors, and Group Coordinators:
It is never too early to prepare your students for college. Visiting a college campus
can be a great way to introduce your students to life beyond high school. We encourage
you to schedule a visit today! Groups are welcome to tour the Texas Tech campus Monday through Friday. The University
is closed on Saturday and Sunday. Due to the high volume of special events and prospective students we host daily,
we recommend you follow the recommended guidelines to help ensure an informative,
productive and exciting visit.
Please note that group tours are not offered until August 1, 2020
- Click here to complete the Group Tour Reservation Form.
- Expect a call or email from your group tour agent to discuss the details of your trip.
- Get the complete campus experience; visit while classes are in session. See calendar.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and check the weather prior to arrival.
- We recommend that groups visit on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays.
- Make reservations at least three weeks in advance.
- Bring groups of 15 students or more.
Unavailable Tour Dates for Large Groups
Due to special events and holidays which bring a high volume of general visitors to campus, the dates below will be unavailable for group visits. Tour availability is available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- August 10-14
Middle and Elementary School Groups
Sponsors for middle school/junior high groups (or younger) should contact the College Connect office at 806.742.2420 to schedule a campus visit.
For more information, please contact the Visitors Center at 806.742.1299 or email