Schedule a Group Visit
Teachers, Counselors, and Group Coordinators:
It is never too early to prepare your students for college. Visiting a college campus
can be a great way to introduce your students to life beyond high school. We encourage
you to schedule a visit today! Groups are welcome to schedule a visit Monday through Friday. The University is closed
on Saturday and Sunday. Due to the high volume of special events and prospective students we host daily,
we recommend you follow the recommended guidelines to help ensure an informative,
productive and exciting visit.
- Review Unavailable Tour Dates below.
- Click here to complete the Group Tour Reservation Form.
- Expect a call or email from your group tour agent to discuss the details of your trip.
- Please remember that tour availability is on a first-come first-serve basis.
Unavailable Tour Dates for Large Groups - Fall 2021
Due to special events and holidays which bring a high volume of general visitors to campus, the dates below will be unavailable for group visits. Tour availability is available on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Monday, September 6
- Monday, October 11
- Friday, November 5
- Monday, November 8 - Wednesday, November 10
- Monday, November 22 - Friday, November 26
- Monday, December 20 - Friday, January 14
Middle and Elementary School Groups
Sponsors for middle school/junior high groups (or younger) should contact the College Connect office at 806.742.2420 to schedule a campus visit.
For more information, please contact the Visitors Center at 806.742.1299 or email