- Roles & Responsibilities - A breakdown of the responsibilities of ORS, the PI, the department, college, Office of Research & Innovation and Accounting Services.
- Pivot is the most comprehensive source of global funding opportunities. For help setting up your Pivot profile, please contact the Office of Research Development.
- Funding Resources offers funding opportunity resources.
- Office of Research Development (ORD) works with collaborative groups of researchers to focus on large multi-disciplinary proposals.
- Limited Submissions - Many federal, state and private funding agencies issue requests for proposals that limit the number of applications they will accept from an institution. A process has been established to identify limited submission opportunities and internally select applicants to submit full proposals in response to a particular program.
For more information on the research process at Texas Tech, please see the Guide to Research prepared by the Office of Research & Innovation.