We are dedicated to excellence in teaching, research, and service. Our goals are to:
- Maintain a research active faculty who engage in quality scholarship that is disseminated through peer-reviewed journals and other publications as well as conference presentations;
- Provide undergraduate programs that prepare students for successful careers in the private and public sectors as well as graduate studies in economics, law school, and business programs;
- Provide rigorous theoretical and quantitative analysis at the masters and doctoral level;
- Help graduate students with acquiring the skills, knowledge and research training needed for successful careers in the academic, private, and public sectors; and
- Provide service at the local, regional, state, national, and international levels through a variety of service and outreach activities such as advising, consulting and participation at conferences.