Surrounded by Choices!
The Fresh Plate @ Bledsoe | Gordon
The Fresh Plate is a state-of-the-art food emporium located in the Bledsoe/Gordon/Sneed resident complex. The Fresh Plate at Bledsoe/Gordon now requires a reservation to dine in and now features To-Go Orders for pick up! Download the Transact Mobile Ordering app from Google Play or the App Store and select Texas Tech University.
Some of the items available include fresh, handcrafted hamburgers, pizza, Mexican entrees, hot sandwiches, Asian items, comfort foods, a salad bar, a fruit bar and dessert bar. You can always find something to excite your taste buds at the Fresh Plate!
How to make a Dining Reservation at The Fresh Plate at Bledsoe/Gordon
- Click on The Fresh Plate Reservation and select an open time slot.
- Select RESERVE and confirm to secure your reservation!
- Show up at the start of your reservation.
- Bring your phone to use the in app QR Code to check in!
How to make a The Fresh Plate Pick Up Order
- Click on The Fresh Plate Pick Up.
- Select your preferred meal time and date.
- Choose your 2 entrées, 4 sides, and drink!
- Select Check Out, Choose your Dining Plan and pay!
- Look for The Fresh Plate Pick Up Order area.
- Bring your phone to use the in app QR Code to get your food!
Meal Values & Guest Meal Rates | 2020 - 2021
|Meal Value||w/tax||Guest Rate||w/tax|
*Hours subject to change without prior notice
AddressTexas Tech University, Box 42184, Wiggins Complex / 3211 18th Street, Lubbock, TX 79409
PhoneHospitality Services Administrative office | Monday-Friday 8am-5pm | 806.742.1360