The Office of LGBTQIA Education & Engagement serves the Texas Tech University community through facilitation and leadership of programming and advocacy efforts aimed at strengthening the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) community. The Office also serves as a resource for members of the University community in their practice of 'allyship.'
Student Union Building Room 201 | 806-742-5433 | Email Us!
Contact the Office
The Office of LGBTQIA Education & Engagement remains committed to our mission of strengthening the
LGBTQIA community at Texas Tech University and serving as a resource to those committed
to the practice of 'allyship.'
Below are several reminders about our services and resources.
- General inquiries can be directed to the Office at 806-742-5433 or email.
- Students seeking general advice, support, and resources or information about student organizations should contact Stephen Chao (they/he).
- IGNITE! Texas Tech's Program for LGBTQIA Allyship continues to provide educational sessions remotely by way of synchronous online delivery upon request of an institutional office, department, or student-led organization. Asynchronous online content has been developed and made available. Inquiries should be directed to Matt Hernandez (he/him).
- Faculty, staff, and community partners seeking general advice, support and resources should contact Jody Randall (she/her).
- Individuals seeking information about the LGBTQIA Faculty, Staff, & Graduate Student Association should contact Dr. Kirsten Cook (he/him)