Ph.D. in Wind Science & Engineering
Applying to the Wind Science and Engineering (WiSE) Ph.D. program:
First, complete the application form for the Texas Tech University Graduate School.
Note: The major code for Wind Science and Engineering is WDSE.After completing the application for the Graduate School, please email the following to Dr. Delong Zuo:
- Your current CV,
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation, and
- Personal Statement in PDF format not to exceed 2 pages addressing why you want to pursue a Ph.D. in Wind Science and Engineering.
For more information about the program, contact:
Dr. Delong Zuo
Department of Civil, Environmental and Construction Engineering
- Begin Review of Completed Applications: 1st of December
- On-site or Telephone Interview: 2nd week of February
- Fellowship Offer Notification: 1st of Marc