Doctor of Philosophy in Family and Consumer Science Education
- Master's Degree
- College of Human Sciences
- Completely Online
About the Program
The Doctor of Philosophy in Family and Consumer Sciences Education (FCSE) prepares students for faculty positions in higher education and other professional leadership roles. The program offers students the opportunity to:
- Receive guidance and mentoring from world-class scholars. Nationally renowned faculty lead our Ph.D. program. You will work with outstanding role models who have outstanding achievements in research, publishing, and educational innovation.
- Showcase your research ability. You will have access to top-notch libraries, labs, and consumer sciences facilities. Texas Tech doctoral students have a strong record of journal publishing and conference presentations.
- Receive teaching support and training. As a future faculty member, you will have significant teaching responsibilities. Texas Tech will help you learn practical teaching techniques that you will need to be an effective college educator.
- Become part of a broad professional network. Our faculty maintain relationships with researchers and educators across the country. In addition, our alumni hold leadership positions throughout Texas and the nation.
Visit the program website for more details.Program Website
While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy in reporting courses, policies, and other statements within this website, Texas Tech University reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice. For the most up-to-date information, please contact your advisor.