Raider Success Hub
Raider Success Hub is a platform that will enhance the educational experience at Texas Tech University by removing limits to when, where and how connections occur. Staff and faculty can reach students where they are while meeting each student's needs - a 360° approach to student success.
A 360⁰ view of Student Success
Raider Success Hub will enhance the full student journey at Texas Tech by offering a more connected experience between academic staff, faculty and students through
enabling a holistic, student-centered approach to student success and retention;
sustaining support and engagement from campus leaders; and
embracing a variety of methods to create clear and consistent communications.
The Student Experience
Students will be able to use RSH to connect with their success team comprised of academic advisors, success specialists and career advisors through multi-channel communication methods such as SMS and LiveChat. They will be able to get a 360° view of their
- Academic status
- Success Plans
- Advising and Registration Information
The Staff Experience
Faculty and staff will be able to make connections with student populations at the exact moment students need it with features including:
- Appointment Management
- Outlook Integration
- Customized Student Lists
- File Uploading and Sharing
- Multi-channel Communication (SMS, Email, LiveChat)
RSH will enable academic staff to do the following:
- Increase targeted interventions
- Provide tailored, consistent academic student support
- View assigned advising population and student information such as attendance, holds, GPA and FERPA information
- Track student departures and re-engagements
- Use robust reporting methods to view metrics that help assess student success
Vision & Values
Raider Success Hub was envisioned and built with values that shaped a more connected experience to help all students persist.
Raider Success Hub FAQ
We are building a comprehensive FAQ listing and want to hear from you. Please use the form below to submit a question and let us know what you're interested in learning more about.