Training & Support
RSH Student Training Resources
What is Raider Success Hub?
Raider Success Hub is an online platform that will guide your educational experience toward success by removing limits to when, where and how you are able to connect with your academic Success Team. You will be able to connect with Success Team members - academic advisors, success specialists, financial aid advisors and career advisors – to get the help you need when you need it. Read on to learn all the "Hub How-To's".
- Scheduling an appointment with a success team member.
- Sending a question through chat.
- Opting in to SMS to receive important academic reminders.
- Exploring majors, minors and careers.
- Managing tasks, appointments and class schedules.
- Viewing notes and files from previous appointments.
How to Log in
- Visit www.success.ttu.edu
- Click on Current Student Portal
- Log in using eRaider credentials.
NOTE: RSH Student Portal is for students currently enrolled in classes. If you are returning or are new to Texas Tech, you will receive an email to your TTU email address when you have access to the Raider Success Hub student portal. In the meantime, use the Raider Connect portal to manage your admission application and register for upcoming events.
Find your Advisor and other Success Team members
You can use Raider Success Hub connect with all your Success Team members - academic advisors, success specialists, financial aid advisors and career advisors – to get the help you need when you need it.
Find a Change of Major/Minor Advisor
The Make Appointment to Change Major/Minor button is an exciting and unique feature in Raider Success Hub.
The button, located on theAcademic Advising page in RSH, guides you through the process of exploring available majors and minors, selecting a new major or minor of interest and then initiating an appointment with the change of major advisor.
Schedule an Appointment
Scheduling appointments with your Success Team is easy and there are numerous ways to do it.
- Students have access to the Schedule Appointment button at the top of the homepage.
- When you click on the button, the Scheduling Wizard will walk you through the process of making the appointment.
- Recently viewed Success Team members will auto-populate the first screen and you'll have the ability to search for other Success Team members using the search tool.
- After choosing an available Success Team member, you'll be asked to choose a topic to meet about.
- The next two screens provide details on the availability of the Success Team member and allow you to choose a date and time for the appointment as well as the modality of the appointment (in-person, phone, online).
- After confirming the details, the appointment is set!
Reschedule or Cancel an Appointment
All your Appointments can be viewed and managed on the homepage of Raider Success Hub.
- Upcoming, past and cancelled appointments can be viewed by switching between the tabs on the homepage.
- You are able to click on specific upcoming appointments to add notes or requested files to that appointment
Update your Personal Information (Phone & Address)
You can update your contact information via Raiderlink the “Personal Information” tab.
NOTE: It can take up to 24 hours for your new information to populate to Raider Success Hub.
- Visit Raiderlink and select "My Personal Information" from the top navigation items.
- Click the pencil icon to edit any information that needs updating.
- Be sure your Mobile phone number is correct to get important updates from Raider Success Hub.
You can also find the link to update your personal information through Raider Success Hub:
- Click your photo in the top right corner.
- Select Profile.
- Choose Update Information.
- In the new Raiderlink window, click the pencil icon to edit any information that needs updating.
How to Use Chat
You can find support anytime through our Raider Red Chatbot. In addition, you can also use Live Chat and to connect with a real, live Success Specialist who can answer your questions during our regular business hours.
Raider Red Chatbot: 24/7
Live Chat Hours:
8 am - 5 pm CST
Agents are unavailable during Univesity Holidays and emergency campus closures.
Report an Issue
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your TTU email with your Rnumber, description of the problem and a screenshot of the issue.