Raider Service Breaks (RSB) are week-long or weekend trips that provide a meaningful way for students, faculty, and/or staff to engage in group oriented, service and engagement activities, and to learn about issues that they can make a difference in. Meaningful service, group reflection, and leadership development are key componenets of a successful RSB!
Become an RSB Ally:
TrUE is here to support TTU faculyt/staff in the development of a Raider Service Breaks within their undergraduate class, organization, and/or program.
The TrUE Team will help with:
- identifying potential community partners
- initial communication between community partner and RSB Affiliate
- reflection and blog development
- pre-trip trainings/logistics
- recruitment/celebratory marketing & communications
We want to help you and your students have a TRANSFORMATIVE EXPERIENCE!
If you are interested in developing a RSB trip, please contact, Jacy Enloe.
For a behind-the-scenes view of life on a Raider Service Break:
Center for Transformative Undergraduate Experiences
AddressTrUE, Drane Hall #239, MS 1010