Free Agent Program
Participants that are interested in playing an Intramural Sport, but do not have a full team can register as a free agent. Make sure you sign up on IMLeagues and attend the Free Agent meeting for your sport!
Free Agent Information and Registration
The tabs below offer more details about Free Agency in IM Leagues.
Free Agency Meeting Times
|Sport||Meeting Room||Meeting Date||Meeting Time|
|Modern: Sotfball||Room 201||Tuesday, September 6||4:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Classic: Flag Football||Room 201||Monday, September 12||4:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Classic: Volleyball||Room 201||Monday, September 26||4:00pm - 5:00pm|
|Modern: Indoor Soccer||Room 201||Monday, October 10||4:00pm - 5:00pm|
How To Register For Free Agency
STEP 1: Register Your IMLeagues Account
- Go to http://www.imleagues.com/ttu and Create Account. IMLeagues offers a live support button IM Leagues support in the top right corner of all pages.
- Enter your information, and use your school email (ttu.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – if not you can search schools by clicking the “schools” link
STEP 2: Register As A Free Agent
- Select the sport that you are interested in signing up to play
- Select the league that you wish to participate in (i.e. Men's Competitive, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Click the Free Agent link
- Select the leagues and times that you are available to play
- Your information will populate in each selected league for captains to contact you
- You will be contacted about more information before the season begins
STEP 3: Come out to the fields during Intramural Sports contests
Many teams are looking for players at the last minute. Sometimes, the easiest way to get picked up is to be ready to go when games are happening!