Chief Financial Officer
Staff Informationphone 806.742.2970email firstname.lastname@example.org
Address150 Administraton Building, MS 2006
Lubbock, Texas 79409
As the Chief Financial Officer and Vice President for Administration and Finance, Noel Sloan partners with university leaders to support growth and strategic initiatives while ensuring accountability for financial operations is maintained and risk is minimized.
In addition to managing the university's $899 million operating budget, Sloan oversees the Finance division, the Business Services division, the Auxiliary Services division, and Operations division. Sloan is also a member of the President's Cabinet.
Sloan came to Texas Tech University in 2006. Prior to being selected as the Chief Financial Officer in January 2014, Sloan served in the role of Managing Director for Financial Services & Tax. She has also served as an Adjunct Faculty member in the Rawls College of Business.
- 2003 – Juris Doctorate, Baylor University
- 1995 – Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, Baylor University
- Member of the State Bar of Wisconsin
- Certified Public Accountant in Wisconsin and Texas
- Member of the National Association of College and University Business Officers
- Member of the Southern Association of College and University Business Officers
- Treasurer of the Texas Association of State Senior College & University Business Officers