- Fabrication and repair of instructional and research glassware.
- Stock sizes of glass tubing, rod ground glass joint, stopcocks, glass-metal seals, etc.
- Melts, fuses, and forms glass tubing and glassware according to specification.
- Modifies and makes attachments for commercially made glassware and tubing.
- Repairs or removes and replaces broken parts and sections of glassware.
- Fabricates glass-to-metal and glass-to-glass graduated seals.
- Glassware for chemistry, life sciences, chromatography, environmental science, and education.
- Chromatography Columns, Condensers, Distillation Apparatus, Flasks, Funnels, Manifolds, Reaction Vessels
Unit Supervisor - Glassblower (Scientific)
Chemistry Room 023
Email: Jean Bertonazzi