The Office of K-12 & IDEAL believes the pursuit of higher education should be accessible to all students. Our goal is to provide the K-12 community with access points into higher education through programming and scholarship. We support the Division of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion's mission in promoting student diversity by exposing K-12 students to diverse cultural, economic, social, and academic backgrounds. Our students learn how to actively listen, communicate, and respect others; developing into upstanding leaders in their communities.
K-12 & IDEAL programming includes:
- Coordinating on and off campus visits for schools and non-affiliated Texas Tech University organizations;
- Participating in Lubbock community events;
- Hosting the Texas Alliance for Minorities in Engineering (TAME) Area event;
- Following up with summer participants and their interest in TTU; and,
- Organizing residential summer camps.
News & Events
Schedule your next campus visit with us! Visit our "Programs" drop down menu for details and request submissions.
For more information, please call our office at 806 742 2420.