Stars & Stripes Military, Veteran & Family Member Lounge
Texas Tech's Stars & Stripes Lounge opened in Spring 2014 in our Student Union Building. It is located in the West basement under the Barnes & Noble campus bookstore in the SUB. It serves as a study and social area for military and family members, veterans, and students who wish to support veterans.
MVP Stars & Stripes Memorabilia Wall
Students may submit unit patches, coins or other small memorabilia for display in the Stars and Stripes lounge in the case on the Memorabilia Wall. Students may donate or loan the memorabilia for display.
General Information and Instructions for submission to the wall:
1. Complete the Stars and Stripes Memorabilia Wall Information form (Forms are available
in MVP or on the MVP website) and submit pictures, Unit Patches, Coins, or other small
memorabilia along with the form directly to the MVP department.
2. All submissions are subject to MVP Departmental approval.
3. Individuals can submit items for donation or submit items on loan to the memorabilia wall.
4. Individuals must provide a picture ID and sign a release form to pick up items on loan to the wall.
a. Allow 5 days processing time from time of release to pick up.
5. Texas Tech University, the MVP Departmental employees, and SUB employees are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
6. This memorabilia case should remain locked at all times. Report damage or unlocked case information to the MVP Department.
To donate or loan memorabilia, you must submit this form below to the Military & Veterans Program department located in Drane Hall, Room 147.